Tier 2 General


The Tier 2 General visa category is for individuals who have an offer of a skilled job in the UK from a licensed Tier 2 Sponsor. This category includes applicants coming to the UK to fill shortage occupations. You will need to have an offer of employment before applying for a visa.


Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer


The Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer (ICT) visa is designed to enable workers who are based overseas to transfer temporarily to the organisation’s UK branch or connected entity.


UK Ancestry


If you are a Commonwealth citizen and have a grandparent who was born in the UK, you may be able to live and work in the UK on the basis of your UK Ancestry.  A UK Ancestry visa can only be obtained from outside the UK. 

Contact Us